First step to losing weight fast - the slow carb diet.

 The first step for me in losing weight was reading Tim Ferriss awesome book, with the catchy title.

The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman

 This book is huge. But the great news is, you only need to read and digest a few short pages to get started.

Fortunately, those pages are actually available on Tim Ferriss's blog too.  Its called the Slow Carb diet .

What made me gasp about the slow carb diet, was how easy it was to remember. Even I could do it!

So my first recommendation for you all is to buy the 4-hour body, or check out the blog. It worked for me.












6 comments:

  1. Why Are People Using pills just to lose weight when there's natural and faster way to lose weight. As Recommended by DR.Richard On CNN Television.I followed The Way And Lose 18pounds naturally within 3 weeks Click Here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you're doing here guys, keep it up you also go here: How to lose weight fast for men

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I'm really happy for you to post your comments. Please be kind.